Saturday, February 15, 2014

A Day

I have tried everything from my part to live some of my small dreams. Dreams, which has made my destiny. Dreams, which doesn't let me sleep. Dreams, which makes me fall every time I think about it.

Ripped apart from everything, I have been more restless about what I dream. I love staying alone, because I should get used to what I will receive soon.

My hair would continue to gray, and then one day, it would fall out entirely, and then, on a day meaninglessly close to the present one, meaninglessly like the present one, I would disappear from the earth. And all these emotions, all these yearnings, all these data, if that helps to clinch the enormity of what I'm talking about, would be gone. And that's what immortality means. It means selfishness. My generation belief that each one of us matters more than you or anyone else would think.

I had fallen and will fall again with no one to rescue me. Yes, it does scare me but this is what I will have one day. A day when I will be gathered with only memories. A day when I would need someone to bring my medicines.  A day when I would pray to talk to someone. A day when I would need a shoulder to cry upon. A day when I want to share my life.  A day when there will be none to bury me.

All I dream is to love someone. Someone, whom I can live for.

No comments:

Post a Comment