Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Khwaish

It’s been a long time since I have smiled. A long time I have slept peacefully. Days are passing by the way I never dreamt of. Residing today without a reason to live for. Relations seem to fade away but still hoping them to turn back. I haven’t asked for anything yet I getting what I never dreamt of.
Riding against the rain makes me feel confident but when I stop it certainly makes me feel miserable. Left almost everything for something which I never dreamt of. Friends passed by and left me from where we had begun. Everything seems dull these days and excitement seems to hide way beyond any conversation.
Life seems worthless without hope. Always been optimistic and had faith in God. Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes a slight inconvenience makes me feel that life is cruel. Even a fraction of difference makes me uneasy and depressed. My mental position has retarded and requires a thorough healing. Wish to smile within me and to live once again.
Always dreamt of something good out my life, but some dreams are meant to be dream. Life is filled with hatred and dissatisfaction, just wish to end it soon. Soon everything will depart and will fade away my name too.
It's really sad how one day I'll seem to have everything going right then the next day I'll lose everything so fast. There's nothing more depressing than having it all and still nothing. I wish I could go back to a time when i could smile and it didn't take everything in me to do it. In a strange way, I had fallen in love with my depression.


Ek choti si khwaish thi meri
Jisme sirf chahat thi teri
Aaj bhi usi khwaish me jee rha hu
Na jane kyun tujhse itna mohabbat kiye ja rha hu

-@jitabh ]3ose



No comments:

Post a Comment